Deceptively spacious and very well presented extended four bedroom detached house ideal for a family home, the property is located in the popular area Roundhay, internal viewing highly recommended. Highly sought after location.
Well presented extended four bedroom semi-detached house ideal for a family home, the property is located in the popular area Roundhay, close to array of coffee shops, local supermarkets and Roundhay Park. The property briefly comprises; spacious receptions room, extended diner kitchen, four bedrooms, bathroom, ensuite shower room to the first floor. Ample off street parking, tandem garage, lawned rear gardens. Internal viewing highly recommended to appreciate this deceptively spacious property.
Well Presented extended four bedroom semi- detached house ideal for a family home, the property is located in the popular area Roundhay, close to array of coffee shops, local supermarkets and Roundhay Park. The property briefly comprises; spacious receptions room, extended diner kitchen, four bedrooms, bathroom, ensuite shower room to the first floor. Ample off street parking, tandem garage, lawned rear gardens. Internal viewing highly recommended to appreciate this deceptively spacious property.
Door to the front elevation into spacious hallway and double doors to sitting room.
W.C and door leading to the basement.
Sitting Room 13' 5" max x 14' 3" ( 4.09m max x 4.34m )
Double glazed bay window to the front elevation, gas fire granite back and hearth and oak laminate flooring.
Dining Room 24' 5" x 11' 3" ( 7.44m x 3.43m )
Extended with a double glazed window to the rear elevation, double glazed patio doors and a radiator.
Kitchen 19' 2" x 9' 9" ( 5.84m x 2.97m )
Beech kitchen, stainless steel sink drainer, tile splash back, electric oven, gas hob, radiator, integrated dishwasher, double glazed window to the side and rear elevation and door to the side elevation. Double doors into dining room.
Loft access via ladder, useable room, boarded loft and velux window.
Master Suite 22' 4" max x 10' 7" max ( 6.81m max x 3.23m max )
Very spacious master suite with fitted wardrobes, radiator and sliding patio doors to the rear elevation leading onto balcony.
Modern shower cubicle, wash hand basin, extractor fan and fully tiled.
Bedroom Two 14' x 10' ( 4.27m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 9' ( 3.17m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, double room and radiator.
Bedroom Four 7' 4" x 8' 5" min ( 2.24m x 2.57m min )
Large single bedroom, double glazed window to the side elevation and radiator.
Modern white bathroom suite, double glazed window to the side elevation, two chrome radiators, bath with overhead shower, W.C and fully tiled.
Well Presented front garden with block paved driveway, wrought iron double gates and a fountain. Driveway leads to carport.
Well maintained large rear garden with patio area and lawned.
Tandem garage, up and over doors, power, lighting and window to the side elevation.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.