Situated close to the town centre of the historic market town of Framlingham is this characterful cottage. Benefiting from exposed beams, wood burning stove, two reception rooms, kitchen with utility room, two bathrooms, three bedrooms and a decent sized rear garden.
The Market Hill is just a few minutes walk from the property and here there are various shops and amenities including a supermarket, public houses and cafes. There is also a great choice of schooling including Sir Robert Hitcham's ceva Primary School, Thomas Mills High School and Framlingham College.
Framlingham is best known for its fine medieval castle which is managed by English Heritage. Along with its beautiful Mere that forms a rare wildlife habitat, attracting a wealth of migrating birds and plays host to swathes of unusual and very attractive meadow flower.
Market days in Framlingham are held regularly on Tuesdays and Saturdays (and occasional event days) and many of these will be traditional Suffolk farmers markets, attracting different farmers and their produce from all over the county. There are also many events throughout the year that make this thriving town very unique including it's famous 'Sausage festival'.
In recent years Framlingham has been voted 'number one place to live in the country' and it was recently included within the top 'four places in the country to live' by the 'Sunday Times'.
The popular coastal town of Aldeburgh and the Snape Maltings Concert Hall, home to the Aldeburgh Festival, are within easy reach, some twelve miles to the east. The A12, which lies just five miles to the south, provides a direct link to Woodbridge another popular market town, and beyond to London, Cambridge and the Midlands (via the A14).
Direct and branch line rail services run to London's Liverpool Street, Campsea Ashe which is situated just beyond Wickham Market.
Front aspect door and side aspect single glazed window.
Lounge 14' 2" x 11' 7" ( 4.32m x 3.53m )
Dual aspect double glazed windows, brick fireplace with space for a wood burning stove, two radiators, wall lights, exposed beams, tv point and hard wood flooring.
Dining Room 14' 2" Max x 11' 7" ( 4.32m Max x 3.53m )
Side aspect secondary glazed window, brick fire place housing a wood burning stove, radiator, exposed beams and brick work, two storage cupboards, one with a telephone point in, hard wood flooring and wall lights.
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, one bowl, tiled splash back, electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood, telephone point, vinyl flooring and access to larder with a front aspect double glazed window. Stairs to first floor.
Utility Room 14' 7" x 4' 7" ( 4.45m x 1.40m )
Velux window, rear aspect single glazed door, fitted base units, vinyl floor, spaces for washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
Double shower cubicle with fully plumbed shower, tiled surround, wc, wash hand basin, heated towel rail and carpet.
Airing cupboard, radiator, carpet and doors to;
Bedroom One 14' 8" x 11' 7" ( 4.47m x 3.53m )
Two side aspect secondary glazed windows, two built in wardrobes, two radiators, exposed beams, hard wood flooring, wall mounted lights, telephone and tv points.
Bedroom Two 8' 9" Min x 7' 9" ( 2.67m Min x 2.36m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator and carpet.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 8' 6" Max ( 2.67m x 2.59m Max )
Side aspect double glazed window, radiator, telephone point, carpet and loft access.
Rear aspect double glazed window, bath with mixer taps and shower, part tiled walls, wc, wash hand basin, shaver point and radiator.
To the front of the property is a hard standing path leading to the front door, shingle area to the side with a small garden wall.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a raised decking area making this the perfect spot for entertaining in throughout the summer months, a lard paved patio area over two levels, enclosed via a brick garden wall and fencing, access to outbuilding with power.
Council Tax Band: D
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.