A very well presented four bedroom, three storey detached family house situated just off Mount Pleasant. The property has undergone sympathetic work to keep the modern living accommodation fresh and up to date. Benefitting, kitchen/breakfast room, two en-suite bedrooms, enclosed garden and garage.
Front door, understairs cupboard, double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, wood effect flooring, stairs to first floor.
WC, wash hand basin, tiled splashback, radiator, wood effect flooring, extractor fan.
Lounge 12' 10" x 12' 2" ( 3.91m x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, telephone point, TV point, wood effect flooring.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 18' 2" x 9' 4" ( 5.54m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink and drainer, upstands, oven, hob, cookerhood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/ freezer, radiator, wood effect flooring, double glazed door to rear aspect.
Utility Room 7' 7" x 5' 4" ( 2.31m x 1.63m )
A range of wall and base units, cupboards, upstands, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, boiler, wood effect flooring, double glazed door to side aspect.
Bedroom One 13' 10" x 11' 6" ( 4.22m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to front and rear aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator, carpet.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, radiator, shower cubicle, part tiled surrounds, wood effect flooring.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 10' 7" ( 3.94m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, carpet.
Double glazed window to front aspect, wash hand basin, tiled splashback, WC, extractor fan, shower cubicle, wood effect flooring.
Bedroom Three 9' 6" x 9' 6" ( 2.90m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, carpet.
Bedroom Four 9' 6" x 8' 3" ( 2.90m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, carpet, telephone point, TV point.
Double glazed window to side aspect, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, radiator, bath, part tiled surrounds, wood effect flooring.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio area. There is a pathway though with a gated rear access and an outside light and a water tap.
Garage 19' 5" x 9' 8" ( 5.92m x 2.95m )
Up and over doors, power, light.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.