2 bed semi-detached house for sale Haw Avenue, Yeadon, Leeds LS19
- Queensway Primary School0.4 miles
- Rufford Park Primary School0.6 miles
- Leeds Bradford International Airport0.9 miles
- Guiseley1.4 miles
Features and description
- Two Bedrooms Plus Loft Room
- Modern Kitchen
- Separate Dining Area
- Utility Room/ Study
- Off Street Parking
- Good Size Gardens
Internal viewing is recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer with this spacious two bed semi-detached property situated on a corner plot, tucked away in a cul-de-sac position! Modern kitchen, separate dining area, off street parking & good size gardens!
A spacious, well presented semi detached property offering updated accommodation that would suit a range of buyers. The accommodation is arranged over ground and first floors as well as having a versatile loft space accessed via a staircase from the master bedroom. The property briefly comprises; entrance hall, lounge, dining area, kitchen, utility room/study with separate entrance. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms, one to the front and one to the rear as well as a further loft room and a bathroom. Externally parking is available off the street to the front/side of the property and the garden to the rear offers a high degree of privacy and has both lawned and paved areas for seating.
Enter from the front elevation via a uPVC and glazed door in to the entrance hall which has a uPVC double glazed window to the side, radiator, door through to the kitchen and lounge and stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 21' 11" x 11' 9" in to recess ( 6.68m x 3.58m in to recess )
Having a uPVC double glazed window to the front, central fireplace with marble back and hearth and inset gas fire. There is a radiator, telephone point and laminate wood flooring as well as coving to the ceiling.
Having a uPVC double glazed window to the rear, radiator and door leading in to the kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 8' 10" ( 2.90m x 2.69m )
Fitted with a range of modern wall and base units with complimenting work surfaces over and tiling to the splashback areas. There is a one and a half bowl sink and drainer, integrated electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood above and built in pantry for useful storage.
Utility/study 13' 3" x 5' 8" ( 4.04m x 1.73m )
Having separate access from the front and a uPVC double glazed window to the rear, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer and other white goods. The central heating boiler is housed here, as well as a radiator and a tiled floor.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rise from the entrance hall to the first floor landing where there is a uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation and access to all first floor rooms.
Master Bedroom 18' 2" incl stairwell x 10' 8" in to recess ( 5.54m incl stairwell x 3.25m in to recess )
A good size bedroom positioned to the front elevation with a uPVC double glazed window, built in wardrobes, radiator, original fireplace with marble back and surround and staircase to the second floor.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 10' 10" in to recess ( 3.48m x 3.30m in to recess )
A further double bedroom with a uPVC double glazed window to the rear with open aspect, radiator and built in wardrobes.
Comprising a bath with an electric shower above, part tiled walls, wash hand basin, low flush wc and a radiator.
Carpeted with a velux window to the rear and under eaves storage.
To the front of the property is a lawn area with gated path to the front door, to the side is a gravelled area providing off street parking and a further, larger lawn garden round the side to the rear with hedge and flowerbed borders, garden shed, paved seating area and vegetable patch. We feel subject to the relevant permissions there is good scope to extend as others have done in the area.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
2 virtual tours available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Yeadon. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Yeadon for full details and further information.