2 bed terraced house for sale Hawthorn Crescent, Yeadon, Leeds LS19
- Rufford Park Primary School0.4 miles
- Queensway Primary School0.4 miles
- Leeds Bradford International Airport1 miles
- Guiseley1.4 miles
Features and description
- Double Fronted Stone Terrace
- Enclosed Cottage Garden
- No chain
- Modern Decor Throughout
A smart double fronted character property arranged over four floors, ready to move in to and offering no chain (including the cellar and occasional room) located in the heart of Yeadon. Ideal for first time buyers or long-term investment.
A double fronted, one bedroom back to back property located in the heart of Yeadon, close to local amenities on Yeadon High Street, good transport links and Yeadon Tarn which is a lovely spot for a walk. Accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance porch, lounge, fitted kitchen and access to the cellar ideal for storage. To the first floor is a double bedroom, bathroom and inner landing to an occasional room with velux window, power and light.
To the front of the property is a pleasant enclosed cottage garden for low maintenance upkeep as well as a summerhouse.
This property is sure to appeal to a number of buyers and is ideal for first time buyers, down sizers or investment buyers. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
Enter via a composite door from the front, an ideal space for storing coats and shoes. UPVC double glazed construction and tiled flooring.
Lounge 13' 1" into recess x 11' 10" ( 3.99m into recess x 3.61m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front. Feature high ceilings and laminate wood flooring. TV aerial point and an open fireplace. Hive central heating system. Inner hall with radiator and stairs leading to the first floor.
Kitchen 13' 1" x 7' 1" ( 3.99m x 2.16m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with solid wood surfaces over and a breakfast bar. Stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer. Integrated electric oven with gas hob and extractor hood above. Plumbing for a washing machine and dish washer. UPVC double glazed window to the front. Tiled floor and door leading to the cellar.
A useful storage space with light and power.
Access to the bathroom and bedroom one.
Bedroom 1 13' 2" into wardrobes x 10' 1" ( 4.01m into wardrobes x 3.07m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front. Built in wardrobes and a radiator. TV aerial point, telephone point, as well as usb plug sockets. The bedroom leads to an inner landing providing access to the bathroom and occasional room.
Occasional Room 13' 10" Limited head height x 6' 6" ( 4.22m Limited head height x 1.98m )
uPVC double glazed velux window to the front. Fully carpeted with a radiator and power points.
Jack and Jill bathroom with low flush wc, P shaped bath with shower above. Pedestal wash hand basin. Built in storage. Radiator and shaver point. Ceiling spot lights and part tiled walls. UPVC double glazed window to the front.
Enclosed garden with a lovely paved patio area for seating. Timber summerhouse with glazing. There is a lawned area with fenced borders and an outside tap.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
2 virtual tours available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Yeadon. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Yeadon for full details and further information.