4 bed detached house for sale Hitcham Road, Framlingham, Woodbridge IP13
- Thomas Mills High School0.3 miles
- Sir Robert Hitcham's Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary School0.3 miles
- Wickham Market5.8 miles
- Saxmundham6.7 miles
Features and description
- Modern Detached Family Home
- Kitchen/Diner & Utility Room
- Two Reception Rooms
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- Three Further Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Garage & Ample Off Road Parking
- Walking Distance to Amenities
Spacious detached modern family home occupying a superb location in the heart of Framlingham. The property boasts from two reception rooms, kitchen/diner, utility room, master bedroom with en-suite, three further bedrooms, family bathroom, garage & ample off road parking.
The Market Hill is just a few minutes walk from the property and here there are various shops and amenities including a supermarket, public houses and cafes. There is also a great choice of schooling including Sir Robert Hitcham's ceva Primary School, Thomas Mills High School and Framlingham College.
Framlingham is best known for its fine medieval castle which is managed by English Heritage. Along with its beautiful Mere that forms a rare wildlife habitat, attracting a wealth of migrating birds and plays host to swathes of unusual and very attractive meadow flower.
Market days in Framlingham are held regularly on Tuesdays and Saturdays (and occasional event days) and many of these will be traditional Suffolk farmers markets, attracting different farmers and their produce from all over the county. There are also many events throughout the year that make this thriving town very unique including it's famous 'Sausage festival'.
In recent years Framlingham has been voted 'number one place to live in the country' and it was recently included within the top 'four places in the country to live' by the 'Sunday Times'.
The popular coastal town of Aldeburgh and the Snape Maltings Concert Hall, home to the Aldeburgh Festival, are within easy reach, some twelve miles to the east. The A12, which lies just five miles to the south, provides a direct link to Woodbridge another popular market town, and beyond to London, Cambridge and the Midlands (via the A14).
Direct and branch line rail services run to London's Liverpool Street, Campsea Ashe which is situated just beyond Wickham Market.
Front aspect double glazed window, tiled flooring and stairs leading to the first floor.
Side aspect double glazed window, wc, wash hand basin, radiator and tiled flooring.
Lounge 13' 3" x 10' 7" ( 4.04m x 3.23m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator, wood effect flooring, tv and telephone points.
Dining Room 10' 8" x 9' 8" ( 3.25m x 2.95m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator, tv point and wood effect flooring.
Kitchen/ Diner 20' 3" x 9' 4" ( 6.17m x 2.84m )
Rear aspect double glazed window and french doors. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, work surfaces, tiled splash back, recessed spot lights, tiled flooring, integrated appliances including dishwasher, fridge/freezer, electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood.
Utility Room 6' 2" x 5' 3" ( 1.88m x 1.60m )
Rear aspect double glazed door, fitted base units, radiator, tiled flooring and combi boiler.
Side aspect double glazed window, carpet, loft access and airing cupboard. Doors to;
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 11' 5" Max ( 3.76m x 3.48m Max )
Rear aspect double glazed window, carpet, radiator and telephone point. Door to;
Rear aspect double glazed window, shower cubicle with fully plumbed shower, wc, wash hand basin, part tiled walls, extractor fan, laminate flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' x 8' 5" Min ( 3.66m x 2.57m Min )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator, tv point and carpet.
Bedroom Three 9' x 9' 8" ( 2.74m x 2.95m )
Front aspect double glazed window, carpet, tv point and radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 2" x 7' 8" ( 2.49m x 2.34m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator and carpet.
Rear aspect double glazed window, bath with mixer taps and shower over, wc, wash hand basin, part tiled walls, radiator, extractor fan and laminate flooring.
To the front of this property is a brick weaved and shingled driveway providing off road parking for multiple cars, access to the garage and two gates leading to the rear garden.
The rear garden features a paved patio area making this a great spot to relax in throughout the year, laid lawn enclosed via a metal picket fence with a shingle border around the garden. Access to the front of the property.
Garage 19' 6" x 10' 4" ( 5.94m x 3.15m )
Up and over door.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Framlingham. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Framlingham for full details and further information.