2 bed terraced house for sale College Road, Framlingham, Woodbridge IP13
- Sir Robert Hitcham's Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary School0 miles
- Framlingham College0.3 miles
- Wickham Market5.6 miles
- Saxmundham6.5 miles
Features and description
- Sale by Modern Auction (T&Cs apply)
- Subject to an undisclosed Reserve Price
- Buyers fees apply
- **guide price £120,000**
- Mid Terraced Property
- Two Bedrooms
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Walking Distance to Amenities
**guide price £120,000**tenant in situ** A mid terraced property situated within walking distance of Framlingham town centre. Offering a kitchen/breakfast room, lounge, two bedrooms, family bathroom and low maintenance rear garden. This property is for sale by iamsold Ltd.
This property is offered through Modern Method of Auction. Should you view, offer or bid your data will be shared with the Auctioneer, iamsold Limited. This method requires both parties to complete the transaction within 56 days, allowing buyers to proceed with mortgage finance (subject to lending criteria, affordability and survey).
The buyer is required to sign a reservation agreement and make payment of a non-refundable Reservation Fee of 4.2% of the purchase price including VAT, subject to a minimum of £6,000.00 including VAT. This fee is paid in addition to purchase price and will be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property in the calculation for stamp duty liability. Buyers will be required to complete an identification process with iamsold and provide proof of how the purchase would be funded.
The property has a Buyer Information Pack containing documents about the property. The documents may not tell you everything you need to know, so you must complete your own due diligence before bidding. A sample of the Reservation Agreement and terms and conditions are contained within this pack. The buyer will also make payment of £300 inc VAT towards the preparation cost of the pack.
The estate agent and auctioneer may recommend the services of other providers to you, in which they will be paid for the referral. These services are optional, and you will be advised of any payment, in writing before any services are accepted. Listing is subject to a start price and undisclosed reserve price that can change.
The Market Hill is just a few minutes walk from the property and here there are various shops and amenities including a supermarket, public houses and cafes. There is also a great choice of schooling including Sir Robert Hitcham's ceva Primary School, Thomas Mills High School and Framlingham College.
Framlingham is best known for its fine medieval castle which is managed by English Heritage. Along with its beautiful Mere that forms a rare wildlife habitat, attracting a wealth of migrating birds and plays host to swathes of unusual and very attractive meadow flower.
Market days in Framlingham are held regularly on Tuesdays and Saturdays (and occasional event days) and many of these will be traditional Suffolk farmers markets, attracting different farmers and their produce from all over the county. There are also many events throughout the year that make this thriving town very unique including it's famous 'Sausage festival'.
In recent years Framlingham has been voted 'number one place to live in the country' and it was recently included within the top 'four places in the country to live' by the 'Sunday Times'.
The popular coastal town of Aldeburgh and the Snape Maltings Concert Hall, home to the Aldeburgh Festival, are within easy reach, some twelve miles to the east. The A12, which lies just five miles to the south, provides a direct link to Woodbridge another popular market town, and beyond to London, Cambridge and the Midlands (via the A14).
Direct and branch line rail services run to London's Liverpool Street, Campsea Ashe which is situated just beyond Wickham Market.
Lounge 11' 7" x 10' 5" ( 3.53m x 3.17m )
Part glazed wooden door, front aspect double glazed window, cast iron fire place with tiled hearth, picture rail, radiator, exposed and varnished floor boards, telephone and tv points. Opening into;
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 11' x 10' 2" ( 3.35m x 3.10m )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, fitted breakfast bar, wooden work surfaces, tiled splash back, radiator, recessed spot lights, stainless steel sink and drainer, built in oven and gas hob with extractor hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, tiled floor and single glazed panel door leading to the rear garden. Stairs to first floor.
Side aspect double glazed window, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with shower over, wc, extractor fan, radiator and vinyl flooring.
Carpet and doors to;
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 10' 2" ( 3.53m x 3.10m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator, carpet and tv point.
Bedroom Two 11' x 7' 4" ( 3.35m x 2.24m )
Rear aspect single glazed window, wall mounted boiler, loft access, radiator, carpet and v point.
The rear garden benefits from a decked patio area making this a great spot to relax in throughout the year, steps leading to a shingled area with mature planted flower and shrub borders, garden shed, outside tap, gated side access and enclosed via fencing.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Framlingham. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Framlingham for full details and further information.