3 bed detached house for sale Shop Street, Worlingworth, Woodbridge IP13
- Worlingworth Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School0 miles
- Bedfield Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School1.4 miles
- Diss9.1 miles
- Walberswick Ferry Landing17.8 miles
Features and description
- Individual Family Home
- Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Cloakroom & Utility Room
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- Two Further Double Bedrooms
- Landscaped Garden
- Substantial Off Road Parking for Multiple Vehicles
- Virtual Viewing Available
In a popular Suffolk village is this individual cottage style home. The property has been finished to a high standard including kitchen with integrated appliances, cloakroom & utility room, master bedroom with en-suite, two further double bedrooms and a landscaped garden.
Situated in the popular pretty Suffolk village of Worlingworth which benefits from a outstanding Ofsted primary school and community centre and church. Stradbroke is only a few miles along where you will find a wider selection of facilities including a bakery, butchers, post office & convenience store as well as a selection of public houses. Framlingham is only a 6 mile drive away with a larger array of day to day amenities and Diss is just 12 miles away with its mainline train station and regular direct links into Norwich & London Liverpool Street.
The Accommodation Consists Of;
Double glazed front door, porcelain tiled floor, understairs cupboard and doors leading to;
Cloakroom & Utility Area 7' 2" x 5' ( 2.18m x 1.52m )
Double glazed UPVC window to rear aspect, low level flush WC and vanity unit with basin, space for washing machine and tumble dryer. Porcelain tiled floor and radiator.
Lounge 16' 4" x 10' ( 4.98m x 3.05m )
Double glazed UPVC window to front aspect, french UPVC doors to patio area, engineered brushed oak flooring, radiator, TV and telephone points.
Kitchen/ Diner 19' 7" x 11' 2" Max ( 5.97m x 3.40m Max )
Dual aspect double glazed UPVC window and door to rear garden, a selection of cream base & wall mounted units with wood effect Formica worktop, stainless steel sink and drainer, one and a half bowl, recessed spot lights, integrated appliances including fridge/freezer, dishwasher, electric double oven and ceramic hob with extractor hood, porcelain tiled floor, radiator, telephone and TV points.
Double glazed UPVC window to front aspect, loft access, carpeted floor and doors to;
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 10' Max ( 3.71m x 3.05m Max )
Double glazed UPVC window to front aspect, radiator, carpeted floor and TV point.
Frosted double glazed UPVC window to rear aspect, double shower cubicle with fully plumbed rainfall shower, full tiled surround, wash hand basin in vanity unit, low level flush WC, extractor fan, heated towel rail, recessed spot lights and tiled floor.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 8' 9" ( 3.53m x 2.67m )
Double glazed UPVC window to rear aspect, carpeted flooring, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Three 11' 1" Max x 6' 1" ( 3.38m Max x 1.85m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, carpeted flooring and TV point.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin in vanity unit, low level flush WC, heated towel rail, recessed spot lights, part tiled surround, extractor fan, airing cupboard and tiled floor.
To the front there is a large shingle driveway providing parking for multiple vehicles and a brick weaved pathway leading up to the front door all enclosed by picket fencing.
To the rear there is the outside boiler, tap and socket with a shingle area and steps leading up to the turfed garden which is all fully enclosed by fencing.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Framlingham. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Framlingham for full details and further information.