5 bed detached house for sale Orchard Rise, Badingham, Woodbridge IP13
- Dennington Church of England Primary School1.7 miles
- All Saints Church of England Primary School, Laxfield2.7 miles
- Saxmundham5.8 miles
- Darsham6.2 miles
Features and description
- Five Bedroom Detached Home
- Very Large Kitchen/Breakfast Room With Island
- Five Double Bedrooms Including Two En-Suites
- Four Reception Rooms & Separate Utility Room
- Family Bathroom Plus Downstairs Cloakroom
- Double Garage with Ample Off Road Parking
- Quiet Village Location With Views Across Fields
- Virtual Viewing Available
An exceptional opportunity to acquire a detached family home situated in the village of Badingham. The property offers an excellent range of spacious accommodation including a 20ft kitchen/breakfast room, four reception rooms, five double bedrooms and a double garage with off road parking.
Badingham itself lies in the beautiful Alde valley in rural Suffolk and is a small village with a close community surrounded by open farmland and a well-regarded Public House, The White Horse a 15th century coaching inn with open fires, pan tiled floors and exposed beams, serving real ales and home cooked food and a lovely little shop and cafe serving delicious cream teas and homemade cakes. Badingham has a playschool, a well-established nursery offering quality childcare for children from three months to five years old.
The historic market town of Framlingham is located three miles north east of the village and is the home of the famous "Castle on the hill" and a range of independent shops, boutiques, artisan cafes, pubs and restaurants. Badingham is within the catchment area of the highly regarded Thomas Mills High School and Framlingham College, a top independent senior and prep school. Framlingham has been a market town since 1825 and still holds a twice-weekly market on Tuesdays and Saturdays. This bustling market atmosphere spreads out from Framlingham's market hill through a web of charming streets. Located Five miles North West is the market town of Saxmundham. The town benefits from a train station providing rail links to Lowerstoft and London Liverpool Street via Ipswich, good access to the A12 and further shops including Waitrose and Tesco.
Front aspect double glazed window, side aspect door, two radiator, under stairs cupboard, stairs leading to the first floor, two double built in storage cupboards and wooden flooring.
Front aspect double glazed window, low level flush w/c and wash hand basin in vanity units, heated towel rail and wooden floor.
Study 10' 2" x 9' ( 3.10m x 2.74m )
Front aspect double glazed window, wooden floor and telephone point.
Lounge 24' 6" x 13' 10" ( 7.47m x 4.22m )
Dual aspect double glazed windows, rear aspect double glazed door leading out to the rear garden, two radiators, carpet, wall mounted lights, TV point and a wood burning stove. Double glazed bi-folding doors leading to;
Conservatory 12' 6" x 12' 4" ( 3.81m x 3.76m )
Dual aspect double glazed windows, front aspect double glazed doors leading out to the patio area, two radiators and wood effect flooring.
Dining Room 22' 2" x 10' 11" ( 6.76m x 3.33m )
Two rear aspect double glazed windows, wood flooring, telephone point, two radiators and double glazed doors leading to;
Kitchen 20' 3" x 13' 8" ( 6.17m x 4.17m )
Dual aspect double glazed windows. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, island with fitted units and power, double butler sink, granite work surfaces with inset drainer, spaces for Range style cooker and dishwasher. Integrated fridge, recessed spot lights, tiled splash back, radiator and tiled flooring.
Fitted wall and base units, tiled flooring, spaces for fridge/freezer and tumble dryer.
Utility Room 13' 8" x 6' 4" ( 4.17m x 1.93m )
Side aspect double glazed door and window, fitted wall and base units, ceramic sink and drainer, tiled splash back, work surfaces, tiled floor, radiator and spaces for washing machine and tumble dryer.
Rear aspect double glazed window, wooden banister, carpet, airing cupboard, radiator and loft access. Doors to;
Master Bedroom 20' 3" x 13' 9" ( 6.17m x 4.19m )
Dual aspect double glazed windows, radiator and carpet. Door to;
Front aspect double glazed window, low level flush w/c, wash hand basin in vanity unit, double shower cubicle with fully plumbed rainfall shower, part tiled walls, extractor fan, recessed spot lights, heated towel rail and wood effect flooring.
Bedroom Two 13' 5" x 13' 5" ( 4.09m x 4.09m )
Front aspect double glazed window, wall mounted lights, radiator, carpet and door to;
Front aspect double glazed window, bath with electric shower over, w/c, bidet, wash hand basin, part tiled walls, radiator and tiled floor.
Bedroom Three 12' 11" x 10' 11" ( 3.94m x 3.33m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, carpet and radiator.
Bedroom Four 13' 2" x 10' 11" ( 4.01m x 3.33m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator and carpet.
Bedroom Five 10' 11" x 9' ( 3.33m x 2.74m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator and carpet.
Front aspect double glazed window, low level flush w/c and wash hand basin in vanity units, part tiled walls, p-shaped bath, fully plumbed rainfall shower, recessed spot lights and heated towel rail.
To the front of the property is a large concrete driveway with off road parking for multiple cars, access to the double garage and front door.
To the rear of the property is a sloped garden with steps, mature planted trees, oil tank and paved pathway leading to the front of the property. To the front of the property is a large paved patio area making this the perfect spot for relaxing and entertaining in throughout the summer months with amazing views across fields and the village.
This double garage has been converted into a gym with power, electric and loft space. This room can be reverted back to a garage with minimal effort if required (the doors have been retained) the gym is accessed by a side door adjacent to the front door of the property.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Framlingham. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Framlingham for full details and further information.