Skip to main content Skip to footer

2 Bedroom Flats to Buy in Avery Hill

1 - 4 of 4  
Keywords and filters like garden and parking live here
  • £202,500

    2 2 1

    2 bed flat for sale

    Stanley Close, London SE9

    This is a 75% share of the property, rent will be paid on the remaining 25% share, applicants must be registered with HomeBuy agency or Hyde New Homes and qualifying criteria applies.Located in a great development less than 5 minutes from new eltham ...

    • New Eltham (0.2 miles)
    • Mottingham (1.0 mile)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £190,000 Offers over

    2 1 1

    2 bed flat for sale

    Ospringe Court, London, Greater London SE9

    We are delighted to offer on to the market this impressive well-kept flat, the accommodation comprises; entrance hallway, two bedrooms, one reception room, kitchen and one bathroom. Externally the property benefits from communal gardens. Internal ins

    • Falconwood (0.8 miles)
    • New Eltham (0.9 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £210,000

    2 1 1

    2 bed flat for sale

    Ospringe Court Alderwood Road, Eltham London SE9

    Full description Tenure: Leasehold This two bedroom ground floor purpose built apartment ideally situated for local shopping facilities and New Eltham Rail Station with its fast links to Central London. This spacious property comprises of large lounge, ki

    • Falconwood (0.8 miles)
    • New Eltham (0.9 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £210,000

    2 1 1,076 sq. ft*

    2 bed flat for sale

    Alderwood Road, London SE9

    This two bedroom ground floor purpose built apartment ideally situated for local shopping facilities and New Eltham Rail Station with its fast links to Central London. This spacious property comprises of large lounge, kitchen, two double bedrooms and ...

    • Falconwood (0.8 miles)
    • New Eltham (0.9 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements

* Sizes listed are approximations. Please contact the agent to verify actual sizes.

** Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.

Latest Avery Hill 2 bedroom flats for sale

Zoopla is one of the UK's leading property portals, helping you to find property for sale and to rent and make smarter decisions when buying and renting homes in the UK. Discover information on homes in Avery Hill by researching Avery Hill property values, Avery Hill house prices paid, our Avery Hill property market overview and find Avery Hill agents.

Narrow your search by property type