- The Promoter
The promoter is: Zoopla Limited of The Cooperage, 5 Copper Row, London, England, SE1 2LH.
- The competition1 The title of the competition is Zoopla Fort Challenge. The competition shall consist of two separate parts:
a. Weekly Competitions; and
b. The Ultimate Competition
2 You may be eligible to win a range of prizes by posting photographs or videos of your best forts to your Instagram feed or Facebook profile using the Promoter’s designated hashtag “#ZooplaFortChallenge”.
- How to enter
- To enter the competition, submit an original photograph or video (“Content”) taken by you of your fort to your Facebook profile or Instagram feed, accompanied by a description of your fort. You must include the designated hashtag “#ZooplaFortChallenge”.
- We regret that we are unable to accept postal entries.
- The Promoter will not accept:
- responsibility for competition entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
- proof of transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the competition.
- By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- For help with entries, please e-mail email@example.com with “Zoopla Fort Competition” in the subject line.
- Please see https://www.zoopla.co.uk/discover/property-news/zooplafortchallenge-terms-conditions/ for a copy of these competition terms and conditions.
- The competition entries will be judged by two judges. The winning entry will be the Content that is judged to be the most visually appealing, original and self-explanatory and/or that which has the best Zoopla-style description. The decision of the panel of judges will be final.
- The Promoter will send the full names of the judges to anyone who writes within one month after the Closing Date of the competition requesting details of the judges and who encloses a self-addressed envelope to the address set out in Condition 1.
- The competitions will run weekly from 00:01 on Monday 27 April 2020 (the "Opening Date") to 23:59 on Monday 25 May 2020 (the "Closing Date") inclusive (the “Competition Period”).
- All Weekly Competitions entries must be received by the Promoter by no later than 23:59 on the Sunday of each week during the Competition Period. All entries received after this time will be automatically entered into the following week’s competition up to the Closing Date.
- All entries received for the Weekly Competitions shall automatically be entered into the Ultimate Competition.
- Any entries received after 23:59 on the Closing Date shall automatically be disqualified.
- Eligibility and Parental Consent
- The competition is only open to all residents in the UK aged 18 years or over, except:
- employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies;
- employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; or
- members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
- In entering the competition, you confirm that:
- You are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
- If the Content includes an image of a minor, you hereby give your parental or guardian’s consent and permission for Zoopla to use their image as set out in these terms and conditions.
- All Content submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have won a prize in any other photographic competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any Content they submit which include an identifiable person or persons have been taken with the permission of the person or persons pictured and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the Content they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
- The Promoter will not accept competition entries that are:
- automatically generated by computer;
- completed by third parties or in bulk;
- illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with;
- photocopies and not originals; or
- Content that contains sexually explicit, nude, obscene, violent or other objectionable or inappropriate content, as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion, are ineligible for this competition.
- There is a limit of one entry per person per week. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize competition.
- The prize
- Prizes are subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value. The Promoter reserves the right to replace prizes with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
- The prizes are not negotiable or transferable.
- A prize of £500 worth of Wayfair gift cards is available to be won each week.
- The prizes are supplied by Wayfair UK, Fourth Floor, Angel House, 338-446 Goswell Road, London, England, EC1V 7LQ.
- By 23:59 on each Tuesday of the Competition Period the Promoter will publish the shortlist of entries for the weekly prize to the Promoter’s Instagram account and Facebook page, before publishing the winning entry (the “Weekly Announcement Date”). The Promoter will then contact the winner by private direct message using the Facebook or Instagram account that was used to post the Content.
- In order to claim the prize you must respond to the Promoter’s private direct message within 5 days of the Weekly Announcement Date. If you do not claim the prize by this date, your claim will become invalid.
- The ultimate prize is a UK getaway from https://www.canopyandstars.co.uk worth up to £2000.
- The prize is supplied by Sawday’s Canopy & Stars Limited of Merchants House, Wapping Road, Bristol, BS1 4RW.
- By 23:59 on Tuesday 9 June 2020 the Promoter will publish the shortlist of entries for the ultimate prize to the Promoter’s Instagram account and Facebook page, before publishing the winning entry (the “Ultimate Announcement Date”). The Promoter will then contact the winner by private direct message using the Facebook or Instagram account that was used to post the Content.
- In order to claim the prize you must respond to the Promoter’s private direct message within 5 days of the Ultimate Announcement Date. If you do not claim the prize by this date, your claim will become invalid.
- The decision of the judges nominated by the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails firstname.lastname@example.org or writes to the address set out in Condition 1 (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the Closing Date of the competition.
- If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter via email@example.com or by writing to the address set out in Condition 1. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- The Promoter will contact the winners of the weekly prizes personally as soon as practicable after the relevant Weekly Announcement Date, using the Facebook or Instagram account that was used to post the Content. The Promoter will not amend any contact information once the competition entry form has been submitted.
- The Promoter will contact the winner of the ultimate prize personally as soon as practicable after the Ultimate Announcement Date, using the Facebook or Instagram account that was used to post the Content. The Promoter will not amend any contact information once the competition entry form has been submitted.
- Claiming the prize
- The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
- Please refer to the details of how to claim in Condition 5.6.
- The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available, or has not claimed their prize within 5 days of the relevant Weekly Announcement Date, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the entries that were shortlisted in the relevant week.
- Please refer to the details of how to claim in Condition 5.10.
- The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available, or has not claimed their prize within 5 days of the Ultimate Announcement Date, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the entries that were shortlisted for the Ultimate Competition.
- Limitation of liability
Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Ownership of competition entries and intellectual property rights
Copyright in all Content submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Zoopla Limited and its group companies to feature any or all of the submitted Content in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
- Data protection and publicity
The Promoter will only process your personal information as set out in the https://www.zoopla.co.uk/privacy/. See also condition 6.2 and condition 6.3, with regard to the announcement of winners.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.