Berkeley - Royal Arsenal Riverside, SE18
On-site Crossrail Station Due To Open December 2018
Royal Arsenal Riverside is one of South East London's most exciting riverside addresses, occupying a prime location along the River Thames with a forthcoming on-site Crossrail station, due to open in December 2018 and buzzing retail hub.
Royal Arsenal Riverside residents’ benefits from:
• Forthcoming on-site Crossrail Station, due to open in December 2018
• Convenient transport links nearby, including National Rail, DLR and on-site Thames Clipper
• Close proximity to London City Airport (7 minutes on DLR)
• 24 hour Concierge service
• Forthcoming The Waterside Club - Residents’ only spa, featuring a 20m swimming pool, cinema room and gym
• On-site amenities including Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Marks & Spencer’s, Pub, Restaurants, Café, pharmacy, doctors surgery, dentist, nursery and Premier Inn hotel.
New homes available:
Pavilion Square boasts a seamless combination of striking modern architecture with two meticulously restored, Grade II listed buildings.
• Manhattan Suites, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments available
• A stunning landscaped courtyard
• High specification and ultra-modern interiors
• Limited apartments available with London Help to Buy & Discount Market Sale
An exciting new riverside destination on the River Thames with far reaching City views. Waterfront offers dynamic luxury living.
• Manhattan Suites, 1,2 and 3 bedroom apartments and luxury Duplex Penthouses
• Limited 1 bedroom apartments at Waterfront II available with London Help to Buy
• Set adjacent to the forthcoming four acre Maribor Park
• Over 1 km of riverside walks
The Officers’ House
A unique architectural gem in the heart of the new Royal Arsenal Riverside, with the original part of the building built over 250 years ago. Artfully combining old and new, The Officers’ House is a combination of Grade II listed apartments and contemporary new build.
• A mix of only 34 apartments and penthouses
• Opens onto the landscaped central piazza
• Contemporary specification
• Unique open plan layouts
RARE is Berkeley’s exciting vision for the commercial and community offering at Royal Arsenal Riverside. Already home to over 5,000 residents as well as a host of cultural, community, retail, leisure and employment spaces. Royal Arsenal Riverside offers a creative and vibrant environment for work, rest and play in South East London.
Visit www.rare.london and follow RARE on twitter @RARE_Explore