Linden Homes - Wilshere Park, AL6
Due to the fantastic success of Brunswick House with just one 2 bedroom apartment remaining, we have released a selection of 2 bedroom apartments in Emerald House
This idyll represents the best of rural living - open space, greenery and close-knit community - while still allowing its residents easy access to the city.
Tranquil country life in a beautiful, historic setting, yet just 30 minutes from central London by train^* - these unique houses for sale in Welwyn offer the best of two worlds. They are spacious, elegantly appointed and uniquely situated, just a stone’s throw from the shops, pubs and restaurants of charming Welwyn. At the centre of the development is the grand Frythe building with its layers of fascinating history, remodelled to provide 12 luxurious apartments. Fresh air, open space, sprawling lawns, excellent local schools and all the pleasures of close community: what’s not to love- Yet for those who work, dine or play in the city, the buzz of London remains in easy reach.
- New properties for sale in Welwyn, in the heart of beautiful rural Hertfordshire
- Just a short distance from Welwyn village high street and its many amenities
- The stunning Frythe building with its layers of fascinating history
- Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ and ‘Good’ schools within easy reach
- A short drive from Welwyn Garden City Station, providing trains to London Kings Cross in 28 minutes
- High specification, brand new houses and apartments
- Simple access to the A1(M) and M25
Whether you’re looking for your first home or your next, the government-backed Help to Buy* scheme could see you move with just a 5% deposit and 75% mortgage yet you’ll own 100% of your new home - how great is that-
Or do you have a home to sell- No problem! We could buy your current home so that you can buy one of ours with Part Exchange† or we could help sell your current home with Assisted Move‡ - either way you won’t have to instruct estate agents or incur their fees!
^*Travel times approximate only.
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.